Sunday, October 15, 2006

trying to be a photographer




Trying to take a cool picture at the park the other night. We just got our family pic taken by a lady who did a good job but I just think I could have done it just as well..... you know? I mean it's not that hard to take a picture. And it's fun. You just need a lot of money to buy a super good camera and then you can do it. Maybe someday I'll have a lot of money and will try to become a photographer. Just for fun. Hope everyone is doing well and is happy and had a good weekend. love you guys.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cool picture Denae! Photography would be fun to get into. I know that a lot of junior colleges offer classes.

The Dustblog said...

Cool pic Denae! your kids look tight behind the trees. If you ever need help, i'm basically amazing at taking pictures....ill give you some pointers...haha