Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pete Teaching @ BYU

Guys, I'll be teaching at The Marriott School of Management in the Winter semester. I'll be teaching Operations & Supply Chain Management, which is a required class in the Management Core. I'll be teaching a Tuesday and Thursday class from 8AM to 9:20AM. I'm excited and it's a priveledge to be teaching at BYU.

So far, there are 49 students enrolled in my class. You can view the Winter Schedule here and look at BUSM361 and you'll see my name "ABILLA P" as the instructor.

Devin, you'll have to take this class to graduate -- if you take it from me, I might decide to be nice to you . . .

BYU is the greatest!

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

that is awesome, Pete. Thanks for filling us in. If I were there I would take the class from you just for fun! I love BYU too, I hope the class goes well.

angie said...

I'm happy for you. You've always wanted to teach and you're good at it! love you.

Julie said...

Proffesor Pete -- that has a nice ring to it!