Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hey!

Well i havnt said anthing for a while so my bad. Just writing cause i just talked to Dad and he told me to blog about my experience with Elder Oaks. Last week Elder Bednar was here and spoke at our devotional. I tried to shake his hand but he took off afterwards and nobody shook his hand. This week it was Elder Oaks. After he spoke i ran up to the stage with max and a couple other people. We ended up gettin in a little line and as we got close, we tried to take a picture with him. He shook my hand and told me that he cant do that cause he'd never finish with the line. I was holding his hand all throughout this little conversation we had. So basically the story is that i shook hands with Elder Oaks and actually got a couple pictures of him. Im tight...later..............O and i have 2 dodgeball games this week, 1 bowling game and 1 basketball game. I might tell you guys how i do if i feel like it. Later!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Cool Dust! Post the pictures!

angie said...

Awesome Dustball!

D-dawg said...

Dustin, that's so great. When I have met general authorities in the past I always feel the spirit so strong around them. I'm sure that's how you felt. You should show us the pictures!!! And please blog about some dates you've been on. Thanks. Love ya.

The Dustblog said...

i've been on to many...haha

D-dawg said...

c'mon, tell us the best ones.