Sunday, November 05, 2006

Scary Halloween Characters





This is what kaley and landon wore to school on halloween day. I can see landon wearing superman, but what 15 year teenage girl would wear a dalmation outfit in front of her peers at school. Hello. But Kaley marches to her own drum and that is what we love about her. Her friends would never do it, but they wish they had the guts to do so. They had fun and yes, Kaley did go trick or treatin with a couple of 14 year old boys (luke bogner and nate lee) because none of her friends would go for the candy. They just wanted to party. And Kaley has told me that boys are more fun to hang out with than girls anyway. We hope you enjoy the pictures. Mom and I just stayed at home and handed out candy and we did have our fog machine hooked up and as the kids came to the door, we would let the fog fly and we did scare some of them................

5 comments:

angie said...

Cool costumes! Kays, I can't believe you wore it!

D-dawg said...

I agree Kaley is brave and funny. Landon looks great too. You old folks scaring kids on Halloween!!! I guess that's where I get my "like to scare kids" genes.

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Cool costumes! Now send me some of your candy!

Teasin
Brett

D-dawg said...

ha ha ha dustin... i know that was you!!!

The Dustblog said...

haha. Denae that wasnt me. I would tell them it was me cause i want hecka candy. but nice try! O and feel free to send Dustin some candy...