Sunday, February 04, 2007

Scripture Reading.....

Ok, for those of you who are doing the challenge, you should be through 1 Nephi 21 today. That's 3 chapters a day since last Monday. We might have to adjust the amounts per day in a little while but for now this is good.

HOW IS IT GOING? DID EVERYONE DO IT?

Something that I read that I really liked this week is 1 Nephi 14:14. I always worry about my kids growing up and going out into the "world". In this chapter it is talking about the church of the devil (which I consider to be the world) and how it will gather together to fight against the church of God. Scary. It is hard to stand against the world. But in vs. 14 it says that the people of God will be "armed with righteousness and with the power of God" in order to fight the world. Of course we and our kids can fight the world because we have God on our side. I liked that part.

Did you have anything stand out to you?? Did you learn something new?

Oh and Michelle, you said you wanted to join and we would love to have you do the challenge with us and feel free to comment!!

Thanks for doing this with me guys!!
-Denae

No comments: