Tuesday, February 06, 2007

slow down my beating heart

I watched Kaley play tonight against the undefeated Miramonte. Wow! My heart was seriously pounding... it was a rush. Kaley did awesome. First of all, she started and played almost the ENTIRE game. It was so fun and exciting. Every time a new sub would come in she was assume it was for her and would almost run out and then when she realized she wasn't being taken out her face looked surprised. It was cute. Anyway, the team they played was crazy. HUGE girls and very violent. I would have been terrified. But NGHS played so well. They really never gave up and it was a great game. Kaley scored 5 points, I think and had some assists. Although when it comes to the stats... I don't know much. Ask Dad. Anyway, I took some pictures which I'll post tomorrow and here's a video of the starting line-up. Great job Kaley. You're an awesome player.

-Denae


4 comments:

angie said...

Awesome Kays!! I can't wait to see some pics! great job!

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Hey Denae, thanks for bringing your camera. It was fun and Kaley you played so well, and you'll just keep getting better! Kaley had 5 points, one 3 pointer and a couple that were in and out. She had a couple rebounds and steals and mades some great passes. I don't know how they keep running so hard!

The Dustblog said...

Kaley in the Hizzouse!!!! Aww yeah sista's!! Hecka-mic good! I just watched the video and got super pummed up. Good job on playing good and keep it up kays!

Julie said...

Kaley is the best athlete of the fam...I always knew that! Way to start sistas in lawers