Friday, April 13, 2007

Emergency Food Supply

Do you have one??? Well, there is a great deal going on right now at the Costco in Lehi from.... JULES!


Today was fun. In the morning we watched Conner until Chad picked him up. The boys had a fun time playing together. Then me Pete and our 3 little boys got in the car and drove to Costco to spy on Jules! It was fun, scary, many emotions all at once! The third picture is of her when we were spying! whooo- I felt sneaky! She is a cute little Emergency Supply seller. Hey, I want one now!
The next pics are of the boys playing!







4 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for coming in to say hi and thanks for watching Conner! I'm a little tired of standing and talking about emergency supplies, but it was good. :)

D-dawg said...

Julie you look so cute!!! I can't believe you have a job! Ang and Pete great job spying. I bet it gave you thrills just like when we would jump on the trampoline and say, "take a chance! take a chance!" Spying is fun. I'm going to spy on someone tomorrow. Anyway, Julie you'll have to fill me on the product.

Anonymous said...

Everу ωeekend i used to paу a quiсk viѕit this web pagе, for the reason that i want enjoyment, since this thіs web site
conations actuаlly fastіdious funny material too.



Look at my webρage ... stun gun

Anonymous said...

What a data of un-аmbiguitу and prеѕеrνenesѕ οf valuable fаmiliaгity
regarding unехpеctеd fеelings.


Look аt my ωeb page :: lloyd irvin