Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas!!

Can you believe it is almost here! I love this time of year!

Julie and I are very sad that we won't be able to come home and party with ya'll. Take pics, and vid's and sign up on twitter so it will be like we are there with you.

Here is an interesting study conducted on our gift giving assignments...the names in italics are repeats from last year. Pretty much Julie lucked out getting gifts from Denae again, Pete lucked out getting gifts from Julie again, and Angie got robbed getting gifts from Devin again...Teasin' Dev!!

Love ya all!

Christmas 2006
Christmas 2007
Pete gives to Landon
Pete is giving to Devin
Angie gives to Denae
Angie is giving to Kaley
Dave gives to Dustin
Dave is giving to Kim
Denae gives to Julie
Denae is giving to Julie
Chad gives to Devin
Chad is giving to Dave
Julie gives to Pete
Julie is giving to Pete
Devin gives to Angie
Devin is giving to Angie
Kim gives to Dave
Kim is giving to Landon
Dustin gives to Kim
Brett is giving to Chad
Kaley gives to Chad
Dustin
Landon gives to Kaley Kaley is giving to Denae

5 comments:

D-dawg said...

Chad, that is interesting that 3 would be the same 2 years in a row. I don't even remember what I gave Julie last year.... does she? Also, if people want a re-draw we can do that.

angie said...

I love Devin's gifts! I am getting ready to bust out my awesome chimes that I got last year! Thanks for picking names denae. I like to get my shopping done early.

Kaley said...

landon doesn't have to give to anyone?

devin said...

Yeah right Chad...Angie is lucky this year cause we got a Salary coming in the house!...Awww Yeah!

Landon said...

kays im giving to brett