Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Las Vegas...Ohh Yeah!

Ok, Following the lead of Angie Denae and Julie. I took my camera to Las Vegas and took pictures! We had fun running around together and checking out all the great hotels. We think that the one we stayed in, the Mandalay Bay Hotel was the best. Even though Dad doesn't look like he's having a good time...he was!





This is the Luxor, where Pete, Dave and chad dropped pennies on people from the the peak.


This is the Excaliber.....KIng Arthur's castle I guess.




Dad in front of New York, New York. We rode the rollercoaster! Pretty wild!


MGM Grand.


And the Mandalay Bay






We ate in fancy restaurants, I had a massage, we went to a show and a movie and slept in...didn't gamble, but saw more nakie people than we wanted to! Learning from Denae, here is a picture of a lunch I had: a chicken, cheese and mushroom crepe and a chocolate brownie dessert crepe!

And last of all, they were having the world championship bull riding contest at the Mandaley while we were there. I tried really hard to get some pictures of the cowboys but they didn't turn out because of the delay on my camera!




5 comments:

D-dawg said...

Mom, that food looks SO GOOD! And I'm so glad you got a massage too... you needed one. And they are "the best." Great travelog... thanks for sharing!

devin said...

Nice Mom! It looks like you guys had fun!

Julie said...

Did you get any fancy lotions? Looks like you guys had fun. And those crepes look really yummy! I've always wanted to do that roller coaster.

Brett said...

Mom tell us about the massage... was it a litte "risky"? Was it a black male your same age like my first massage? Well it looked like you guys had fun... Dad can I go on your next "business trip" with you? I had no idea that Vegas was fun of such cool things!

angie said...

Mom!! I am so proud of you!! Thanks for taking pics! I love them- looks like you guys had fun. I didn't know you got a massage- please fill me in on the experience... I'm scared of them. I hope to see many posts from you in the future!