Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas is Coming !!!


We have lots of fun decorations, but it is hard to see them in these pictures. Actually the pictures don't make the house look as nice as it looks with all the Christmas stuff.


"Anyways"



We have our tree up and mom has decorated the house like she always does...............perfect. This picture doesn't make it look as nice as it looks in person.







The picture below is the Santa we have had for years. Doesn't he make you feel like you are welcome.
Well -- You are all welcome.










Landon and I added lights to the house and to the bushes. So it looks good at night and now we are ready for Christmas to get here. Listening to Johnny Mathias, Barbara Streisand, Bing Crosby, Kenny G, and all the new ones. "It's the best".

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS DUSTIN, ANGIE, PETE, CHAD, JULIE AND ALL THE KIDS. WE WILL MISS YOU IN CALIFORNIA.





5 comments:

D-dawg said...

Dadders it looks great! You guys do have nice decor. I need some. Our house is not festive enough. I'm excited for the holiday celebrating!

Brett said...

ok quick family announcment... I am hecka excited for the upcoming holidays!! I miss home and I must admit I miss the family!! We got to party it up..., go to the church and play games, go walk around the mall, go ice skating, go caroling!! The house looks good, you better get my room ready for me!! Teasin, but not really!

Julie said...

This post definitely made me sad that we won't be there with you guys but I guess we should have thought about that nine months ago:) always teasin myself. The house looks 'FANTASTIC' Leave the decorations up till March and we'll come visit then:)

devin said...

Nice work fam! The house looks good and Kim and I are excited to be there!
Hey bretters, hope you were teasin about that comment cause the only empty room is going to the married couple! Sorry about that! Stinks to be single! Teasin! So Mom - get that room ready for me and the Kimmers! AWWW Yeah!!! Teasin, kinda

angie said...

Thanks Dadders! We love you and will miss you too! Merry Christmas!!