Thursday, February 21, 2008

Can you believe Kaley is 17!!!!!!!!



I can not believe that Kaley is 17 year's old. She has made the last 17 years very exciting for me and the rest of her family. Some of the memorable events of her life are:




Leaving home whenever she could as a toddler and all of us looking frantically for her. Once she was returned home by our very dusgusted neighbor ( she had taken a huge butcher knife with her)



Being bit by a squirrel


Getting a ride down from the top of Northstar by the ski patrol when they found that a six year old couldn't ski a black diamond run.

Watering my indoor plants with the outdoor hose.


Pulling the fire alarm during a basketball game at Foothill and they couldn't shut it off until the firemen arrived.

She caught a foul ball at the Oakland A's game.


Hiking Half dome with an eye patch.


Getting banned from the waterfront at girls camp for abandoning her sinking Kayak to win a race to the beach.


Ok, I could go on and on but maybe you can share some memories.



This is the day Kaley was born. We were really excited to have a little girl. Her big sisters especially!

Dustin has always declared that she is his present because she came on his birthday













Kaley wanted to be sure Dustin was there for their birthday this year too!






And Brett wrapped his present for her in his back pocket and made her get it out (an itunes gift card, so it was worth it!)


Happy 17th Birthday Kaley!


You're da Best!


5 comments:

angie said...

Happy Happy birthday Kays! i think I was the most excited of all! I waited thru so many brothers for you! I have many fun memories with kays because we were and still are buddies... I guess my favorite is blasting Tom Petty and driving around town in my little red car- she would sing at the top of her lungs- i loved it! I love you kays!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love you, Kays.

Brett said...

What can't we say about Kaley... I must admit it was little rough there for awhile!! teasin!! but not really!! When I went home this weekend for her birthday I realized how grown up she is... she has become a young lady now! Your awesome Kaley and a huge example to all of us. Thanks for being so great... I sure love you and I am so glad that you are part of the family!! Love ya sis!

D-dawg said...

This was a great tribute to Kays! She has led an exciting life. I love that picture of all of us in the hospital... we WERE SO GLAD to have you Kays! You've made life exciting and it's fun to see you all old and stuff. You are so sweet with all of your neices and nephews and will be a GREAT mom. We love you so much! Happy b-day. OH and I loved when Brett made you open the present he had wrapped so special.

Love you

Denae

devin said...

Happy Birthday Kays! One of my memories of you is always running around the house with your shirt off! But you have definetly made our lives a lot more fun over the years and have become such a good girl. I love ya sis and am so glad you're a part of our family! Happy B-day!