Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Videos For Dustin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!!

HE WANTED SOME VIDEOS ON HERE FOR HIS B-DAY! SO EVERYONE SHOULD ADD SOME. HERE'S MINE:

Background: Macey got in a little fight with a boy at gymnastics the other day. She has been obsessed with high school musical 2 music. There is one song that Gabriella sings that says, "listen Troy... I gotta say what' s on my mind, something about us doesn't seem right these days... life keeps getting in the way!" etc.

Anyway this boy got in her face and said, "I'm number one!" and I watched as Macey transformed into Gabriella and started singing that song to him. He was not happy and screamed he was #1 again... then they stuck their tongues out at each other. Nice.

This is me interviewing her about the fight and her telling me what she did.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HECKA FUNNY! maceys face as she sings is so funny

angie said...

Ha ha! She is so cute Denae and so serious when she sings!