Monday, October 20, 2008

Missing Matt

Yesterday was Matt's last day living as a Blodgett.
We are sad to see him go but I wonder if he feels the same way.
I got pretty good at saying, "go ask Matt" whenever Landon wanted help with his homework.
I will miss that!


Denny was happy to have someone else to enjoy sports with....we didn't enjoy the BYU game, although we watched it.

Matt is probably already missing his comfy leapard print bed.
And I know he will miss being beat at fast scrabble...j/k... we will not miss being beat at fast scrabble!

He has promised to visit once in a while ...I think at least during the world series.
Bye-Bye Matt




4 comments:

Brett said...

Well I will be home from December till April working, hanging out with the Fam, and preparing for my Wedding! Matt you better come and hang out...!

angie said...

Matt-

even though I didn't live in the house with you as my "brother" you will be missed... even by me!!

D-dawg said...

Matt- I miss you already! We're going to have to make a trip to the city to visit you. Dave told me you plan to put a prop 8 sign up and I want to beg you not to! I fear for your life!

It was fun getting to see you so much. I hope you like your new place.

Mom, great post!

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

I miss the Blodgies already! Especially that HD TV. Just Kidding, but seriously, it was good times.