Monday, March 10, 2008

Devin's Birthday!!

So, I thought that I would post a blog and some pictures about Devin's birthday on Saturday. After all, turning 25 is a big deal!




Here is a run down of the day:
- in the morning Devin and I went to Best Buy where he picked out a new wii game. Below is a picture of him enjoying it. :)

- Devin played in his intramural game with Brett and won by 1 point!! It was an amazing game. They were down by 8 with a minute and a half left. The Abillas and the Chad Blodgett's also came to the game for some moral support. Thanks for coming guys.
- We went over to Chad and Julie's new home and had a small party. Dev opened his presents and we had cake and ice cream.
- Dev and I went to Red Robin with Mike, Marci, and Brett. Dev had been craving the jalapeno burger there. Wait, is he pregnant? Teasin.

Anyway, here are some pictures from at Chad and Julie's. Also, at the bottom I included some pictures of me being pregnant per Denae's request. I must say that I felt sort of like an inmate getting my profile picture taken. Denae, the last picture shows the top that you and Dave gave me for Christmas. Thanks again!

4 comments:

D-dawg said...

YAY Kim!! First of all, I'm so glad you posted about Dev's birthday. I was meaning to post a happy b-day one for him and Julie. I'm so late. I'm glad you had a good b-day Dev!! The pictures are cute and KIM I LOVE your sideview shots. Thank you, that is exactly what I was wanting to see... the adorable little bump. You look so cute!!

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Happy Birthday Devin, 25 is a big deal. Now you'll have to start acting it. I feel like the loser Mom that your present wasn't there in time for your birthday. It came back to me yesterday saying "vacant" on it. I guess Chad and Julie should ,eave a bunch of toys and stuff in their front yard so the postman know someone lives there! It looks like you had a great day anyways and now you have one more present to look forward to! I love you, you're "da best" XXoooXxxxxx Mom

theblodgettbuzz said...

that sounded fun wish i could have been there BUT ILL BE THERE NEXT WEEK SO GET READY TO PARTY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by the way happy birthday devin

theblodgettbuzz said...

the last one was landon sorry i forgot my name guys