Monday, March 03, 2008

Photos by Bretters

Brett was messing with my camera when he was home a few weekends ago. These are some of the pictures he took. Brett, you're such a photographer... you really "capture life."



Us in the Bathroom. Why were we in the bathroom anyway?

Lexi and Clayton hangin' on the couch



Dave always scaring baby Bennett

Poor Shadow... always left out in the cold


Julie always pickin' her nose

Brett, please stop harassing my daughter
Mommers... always in the kitchen


Julie always looking cute... me, always yelling stuff
Kays always posing

Mommers always happy for the camera
The End.

2 comments:

The Blodgett Buzz said...

I like these pictures... Brett is truly an artist... How else could he magically make me look like a hideously disfigured freak scaring poor, innocent Bennett.

I like babies!

Davers

Brett said...

Wow this Brett guy really knows how to take pictures... Maybe that sweet camera should be sent to him to have! Dave the picture that was taken of you simply depicts your animal instinks (spelling?), which are hard to catch on camera! N-e-ways, Go read some books!