Sunday, June 08, 2008

So what is it with people!!?!??

Ok so the rumor is that I am not that modest. Everyone claims to have "seen me" at one point or another. Yes I do remember Kim and that insident but I can't remember anyone else getting that privledge (teasin). Ok so yesterday there were some people over. I wasn't sure exactly who was over and I was getting ready for a date. I was just in my garments. Ya know the whole shirt tucked into the mesh bottoms. People don't look attractive like that and really they look pretty dang funny!! So I casually walked from my room into the bathroom. As I was half way I froze, just like a deer in headlights... a girl that I had just met was standing there staring at me. I quickly dove head first into my roommates room with a scream. ohh man! What an embarrassing moment... wow I was so scared to go out and see her again. So I got ready went out there and quickly looked at her and said in a soft voice, "sorry". So if I had boxers, or even briefs it wouldn't have been so bad. It would have been at least a little bit normal... but me in all white garments, with the shirt tucked into the mesh bottoms in just plain embarrassing!!

5 comments:

Kaley said...

ok bretters very embarrassing. I'm sorry. haha and that picture at the bottom is nasty!

D-dawg said...

Brett you are so funny and yes, very immodest. It's not just rumor that we've all seen you... we really have all seen you! That poor girl is probably traumatized. I'm glad you at least apologized. And sick picture by the way!!

Anonymous said...

i no i have seen your bum at least a couple times! and did you really have to put that digusting picture on!

angie said...

BRETT!! Remove this sick, nasty pic ASAP!

devin said...

Who tucks there top into there bottoms?!