Wednesday, February 24, 2010

POISON OAK & LANDON

A hike in the open space is just not complete for Landon anymore until a couple of days has passed and he starts breaking out all over in Poison Oak!


These pictures do not do it justice. It has been red and weepy and oozy!
He has had to wrap his arms in ace bandages to keep the pus off his clothes and other people.
Sweet Kaley won't let him anywhere near her or anything she owns!

Did I mention that he is on the volleyball team and has to use these arms to hit the ball?
Nasty!



When will he learn to not roll around in the bushes?



4 comments:

D-dawg said...

Landon. Please stop crawling through bushes. I hope you didn't wipe with any poison oak. And who are you calling? No cell phones allowed in nature.

The Dustblog said...

O lando...what'd you do?! Take the branch and rub it all over!? Who does that? Especially right nuder the eye? Of all places. I dont think anything has ever touched me there. Usually I avoid things right in my face.....you had to be crawling in it. haha. o you!

Emily said...

You and my dad are the only people I know that get poison oak about every other month!! Maybe it's because you and him have the same birthdays~ If you were born Sept 6th you are more prone to poison oak! :)

landon said...

alright i not rolling in any poisen oak or rubbing it all over! i got it in one little spot on my arm and then slept with my arm on my face and then it just spread everywhere