Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I Love living in California


It's the middle of February here in California and these are some of the sights I see everyday.

I pass this cool camellia tree everyday on my way to pick up Landon.


Also on my way is this tree. I think it is a magnolia tree and the flowers are as big as my hand. I seethese trees all over the place right now. Wish I had one!


In our back yard.


Magnolia again!



Our tree from the window upstair!





Just took this picture out the car window...it was just too pretty to past up!
Yup, I love it here!

Yellow isn't usually my favorite but when you see this on the side of the road it's pretty amazing.


So I do have a few reason for living in California!






3 comments:

D-dawg said...

I agree 100% on all of these reasons. It is beautiful. When I see the blossoms, though, I can't help but imagine me swollen and sneezing from allergies in a few weeks!

The Dustblog said...

I am dying in Utah! I miss California!

Emily said...

Can I trade some snow for a few blossoms??? Please??