Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blog Pressure

Denae this is a good idea! It will help me take a little time to say hi. These last few months I have felt tremendous pressure as a family outcast because I don't have a blog (kinda teasin but not really). I know most of you have made it in the business world and receive salaries even if you don't go into work. However, some of us work strictly off of commision and have to put in 65 hours a week and don't have time to sit on the computer and type away (kinda teasin once again but not really). So anyway my quick "hi". I am still selling pest control and am as burned out as ever. I never want to talk to a housewife that says her husband makes all of the "financial decisions" again. I never want to hear "he makes the money so he makes those decisions and doesn't get home till 8 p.m." again. I never want to see a trail of ants an inch thick in front of the door and hear "I do it myself and it works great" again, and when I point out the ant trail he says "those don't get in the house". Hello! They have to be going somewhere buddy. I never want to hear "I haven't seen a single bug in years" again, because obviously that person does not lead a normal life and must live in a vacume if he has not seen a bug in years. I never want to get someone interested only to hear "my spouse is not here but I will call you tonight" and never hear from them again. In short, it has been a good summer financially and I am grateful for the job, but I never want to hear anything to do with bugs or pest control again! I have still had a good summer though. We went to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill concert and it was a blast and I have gone to the beach a lot as well. We also love living by Kim's family because they feed us really well and we love them. Anyway, now that you have all heard of the exciting life I have led this summer, I love you all and hope all is well. Goodbye and Goodluck.

Devin

2 comments:

D-dawg said...

Devin, I agree with you that the person who said they haven't seen a bug in years is crazy and a hermit.... c'mon, everyone sees a bug once in awhile pretty much everyday actually. sorry for all of the lame excuses you got but it was probably all worth it for the money. NOW... do you have pics from the concert?? And share some more about it please! Did Tim and Faith smooch on stage??? (o;

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Bug, bug, bug...today in dad's blessing when he was ordaining Dustin to the melchizedek priesthood he said something about dustin being away from home where his parents couldn't "bug" him anymore....good thing Devin wasn't there as he would probably have started screaming uncontrolably! j/k