Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Logan's first blog


So now Logan wants to blog, this is what he told me to write:

Logan loves the beach. Logan loves playing computer games. Logan loves to wrestle with his mommy. Logan likes to wretsle with his daddy too. Once Logan was wrestling with mommy with a beach ball and we kept we kept throwing it at eachother. And I like mommy cause she reads me books. And I love daddy cause he reads books to me too. Right now we are reading Charlotte's Web. I like it cause grandpa always gives me treats. I'm going to miss Dustin when he's at college. At preschool I liked it cause we colored the letter we were learning about and glued beans on the glue. And that's all.

Love,
Logan

2 comments:

angie said...

I like your blog Logan! good job!

Julie said...

Logan - you are good at blogging! I like your haircut!