Saturday, August 26, 2006

First of all about the picture Denae put up....we used to be alot cuter! Also, after Denae's last post she got a little bit freaked because she had just told everyone on the world-wide-web that she was home alone...so Dad went out and slept on her couch! He didn't mind though as he was golfing out there in the morning and I think he liked coming to the rescue! He also liked it when he saw Denae and Lexi watching for him later that day on one of the holes. On a sad note, Dustin called awhile ago to say that he was at the store and there was smoke coming out of the engine of the jeep. Dad went to get him and there was water in the radiator so....I wish we had a mechanic in the family. Anyway, I think that the jeep is history, we probably will not pay to fix it again. If any of you want to say "goodbye" call and I'll take the phone out so you can have a "moment". Enough for now....Denae may be sad she started this...mommers

3 comments:

D-dawg said...

Thanks dad for saving me.... I slept good because you were downstairs. I can't believe the jeep! Is it finally dead? How sad.... it was a good car. What will Kaley drive?

angie said...

Kaley's life plan has now been permanently altered!!!!!

The Dustblog said...

dude...the jeep exploded. it threw me back like 5 feet! teasin! but its was kinda sad. i rolled into the store and noticed smoke flying out of the hood and then it leaked hecka juice out of it's bottom. all of its blood just spilt. sad day but its been a good car...