Monday, August 28, 2006

Lexi's first blog


All of this, including the title is exactly what Lexi told me to write because she has been wanting to blog:


When I was going to grandma b's house for a family reunion in washington, right when I went in, Katie started tackling me. And then she calmed down and I started to play with her and I played fetch with her bunny, and I thought it was really fun and I wish I had a dog like that. I also chased her around the house and I got to hold the leash when we went to the dog kennel to drop her off. And I was sad when we let her go to the dog kennel because I wanted to play with her more. Here is a picture of a dog that I think is cute.

love, Lexi

3 comments:

angie said...

Lexi,
I love your first blog and this dog is cute... especially with the ballet outfit on!

The Blodgett Buzz said...

i liked your blog, Lexi, but that dog kind of looks like your daddy....................teasin'

D-dawg said...

Somebody out there is always teasin' me for a squeezin'!! And if I find out who left the doggy comment, THEY'RE DEAD MEAT!!!!!!

Now, I'm the one whose teasin'... BUT NOT REALLY!!!