Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Life

I'm kinda bored and not feeling any pain so i thought i 'd tell the fam about my life right now and just a couple cool things. I got a calling to teach Gospel Doctrine every week in sunday school. I will teach the New Testament. I will also be teaching Elder's Quorum a couple times a month. The bishopric sat in my last teaching before christmas and decided to put me as gospel doctrine too.
I just had tryouts for basketball and was called a day before everyone else and told that im on a team. Dont really know now but i practice 2 times a week and one game a week. I will keep you posted.
O and i just got my wisdom teeth out. Look at the pic below. My papers got rejected because of that but mom is going to turn them back in and i will get my call in 2 or so weeks. Thats my life. Any questions feel free to call. Love ya.
I will try to blog on the dustblog but i dont get any comments so i dont know.

2 comments:

D-dawg said...

dust, I still check your dustblog account. I can't wait to hear where you will be going on your mission. but at the same time, I guess I'm just not ready for you to go! With the other boys I felt closure when one boy came home so then I was ready for the next to leave. I haven't felt closure yet because Brett is still out therefore I am not ready for you to go. I know you still have awhile but it's wierd. We'll miss you. But I"m proud of you for going. You will be so nervous to open the letter! You need to have a friend video tape it for all of us, and of course we'll be on the phone. Anyway, congrats on the basketball. Have a good summer. keep in touch. KIT. Just kidding. thanks for the post. talk to you soon.

angie said...

Dustball- I am so excited to see where you will go. There are people there waiting for only you to come into their life- they are waiting right now! I love you!