Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Video Double Date

Last Saturday we thought it would be fun to do a little double date with the Harlows via You Tube. We think it would be fun to do with everyone sometime. Here were the rules.
1. Together, we came up with a Title, prop and a one liner that both couples had to follow.
2. We had 30 min to make a 5 min or less video using all three.
3. When the time was up we uploaded it to YouTube and watched eachother's video while on speaker phone.

It was pretty fun and interesting to see the different direction we each took.

The title was "A Nightmare To Remember" our prop was a waterbottle and our one liner was "Doc-Awk"

Here is our video and Denae will be posting theirs soon. Who wants to do this with us sometime??

4 comments:

angie said...

I LOVED THAT VIDEO!!! I was laughing SOO much! Good job you guys! You are so creative! My favorite part was Julie screaming "NO!" I can't wait to show Pete! Ha Ha Ha!!! I also loved how the spiders crawled across the floor and Chad just get up off your behind and help poor Julie!! Good thing it was a dream- I was about to hurt you for not killing the spiders!

D-dawg said...

I also loved their video... I got a good laugh when I saw it and Logan keeps asking to see it again... I think it sort of freaks him out. The video Dave and I made is NOTHING compared to thiers but we will post ours when we can figure out how to make it smaller. As of last night when i was messing around with it, OUR ENTIRE HARD DRIVE IS NOW FULL!!!!!!!!! So tonight we are going to try to fix that problem and then see what we can do. Hello. When we got this computer one year ago Dave swore we would never be able to fill it up because of it's huge capacity but I guess we did!

D-dawg said...

p.s. the funniest part is when julie runs outside and her neighbor (aka pedro) is there!!! ha ha ha

The Blodgett Buzz said...

That was a great video but since I hate spiders I will probably have real nightmares tonight!