Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Im Coming Out!!


Hello Dear Blodgett family of mine... First off I would like to say that I love you... and yes love is going to be the topic of this blog. I thought I would take a moment of your time to explain to you all how my love life is going. There are rumors going around about a girl named Emily Crowley from Benicia and its about time to set the record straight. Yes we did start liking each other many years ago in high school... and yes even though some beg to differ she was in high school and not elementary! But due to age differences and weird high school situations we did not deeply persue that love interest at that time. So now lets talk about today! Yes I have dated her again, yes I loved it, yes I did look her up on facebook as soon as I got home from the mission, and yes she did also look me up as soon as I got home. Yes our dates are fantastic, yes they are da best, yes we click, yes we are physically and spirtually attracted to one another, and yes all of this is perfectly normal for sons and daughters of God. So here is what we are doing about this attraction. Umm well we are dating, pretty much every week while at the same time dating others to get to know other personalities (her idea). We are classified to everyone as just friends or teased by others like my roomates as engaged. We dont know the future and we cant tell you what will happen but we are going to keep enjoying one anothers company, lips, and friendship, until we figure things out. So you all need to take it easy and go read some books. I appreciate your love and opinions and would love to answer any questions sent my way.

13 comments:

denny said...

Take it easy...with the lips!

denny said...

actually mom was that last comment. but i agree. make sure you keep a book of mormon between you at all times.

D-dawg said...

But wait, can we have more info. on the lips thing? What exactly does that mean? Another question... from experience I know that it is hard to get good grades whilst dating someone you really like... how is that going? And another question... Emily, where did you get your shirt? It's adorable. Thank you so much for filling us all in. I, personally, believe in having a very open and honest family communication. So keep the updates coming. And can we call your relationship "Bemily" for short??

Dave said...

How about "Bremily"? I think that's better... Be careful Brett, because "CAN'T YOU SEE THIS LADY IS A NUNN?!"

I'm glad that you two are friends "with benefits"... I believe there have been members of our extended family whose priesthood leader told them they should practice some lip action before getting too emotionally involved... just to be sure they were compatible. So, it sounds like you've got that covered.

Denae was always trying to smooch me when we were first dating.

So, have fun, remember who you are, maybe you should just get married, so your grades won't suffer too much! Take it EASy... and GET that ring out of my face... ppfpfbfbfpfbfp!!!

Ah, to be young and in love...

Bye now!

Anonymous said...

The children that come from your union will be very adorable.

Chadders said...

Whoa - if things don't work out, this will be a "doc awk" post in the future. :)

Thanks for letting us know. And I think that while you are away in the wilderness you should write a song for Emily...in your mind.

angie said...

Emily is very pretty and I can't wait for a visit soon so we can watch "the Nacho"

p.s. the Holy Ghost goes to bed at midnight and so should you!!

ha ha!

devin said...

"enjoying lips" I think the only people that need to "take it easy" are you two!

Thanks for the update. Keep us "posted" and "take it easy"!

Brett said...

ok I have enjoyed your comments.. Now it is my time to say that you are all crazy! Dave I think I will write a song while I am in the wilderness... Also you should all know that Heavenly Father will always be in the ring with me... and He and I will win!! Take it easy... I would like a comment from everyone... some have chosen not to comment.

Julie said...

okay, after reading all these comments I am thinking in nacho voice. you crazies. Emily...just know what you are getting into before you get in too deep...thats all I have to say :) teasin! Brett - thank you for being so open about your feelings. I think you make a very cute couple and I'm excited to see you guys next weekend!

Kaley said...

i am grossed out about the lips comment, you need to take it easy! and friends with benefits is the kind of stuff i watch on tv with my "teenage shows" i thoughit it was bad but heres my RM brother doing it... petes commetn is funny but kind of doc awk...

Emily said...

Julie, thanks so much for the warning, i too am excited to party with you next weekend. Sorry for the unnecessary detail about the lip action, brett wrote that whole blog and he got a little excited. Denae, thank you for the compliment i got my shirt from forever 21 which is an amazing store! well i'm still trying to understand all the nacho quotes so i don't feel like such an outcast, my goal is to one day be able to understand at least half of your family conversations!

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Okay... the lips comment was definitely an interesting one:) I like the idea of "Bremily" too. It rolls off the tongue. Brett- Thank you for being openabout your feelings. Its nice to know what's going on in the family. Emily-I am excited to finally meet you soon. I've heard wonderful things about you.

-Kim