Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My New Car After Dad Took Out a Fire Hydrant




Tonight I got tried of waiting for Brett to put his pictures from his cell phone on the computer so I could blog about Dad's accident ,so I went to the car hospital and took these pictures.


I might get a bigger purse so I can carry my camera everywhere like Denae does.


I feel sad about my car, but I'm glad Dad didn't get injured....today he took the bus home from work!


Also I'm wondering if I bought a cursed car. Here are the things that have happened so far:


The day after I buy it I realize the honk won't honk at all.

I also realize that what I thought was bug spots on the front of the car are actually paint damage.

That same day I get rear-ended in the Macdonald drive through, by a lady with no insurance.

I have a second key made and 3 weeks later find out that neither key will work in the doors (500.00) to rekey everything because someone had broken something off in both key holes...or so they say)


And now Dads take out a hydrant....


Hey everyone, put pressure on Brett to download his pictures of the huge water geyser and Dad getting a ride on the stretcher.

4 comments:

D-dawg said...

MOM! I can't believe your car... it truly is cursed!!! And I'm so sorry. When Brett called and told me I thought he was kidding especially when he said dad was driving the van. It is too crazy to be true. I'm glad dad is ok. And I'm dying to see pics of the flood.... BRETT!!! C'mon, Brett how busy can you be right now?

Mom, again, so sorry about the van. Dad, thank heavens you're ok.

mydocspot said...

OUCH! Bummer! I guess now I'm not the only one with a wrecked car on my blog.

Thanks for making me feel a little better!

I don't think it's a question of whether or not the van is cursed... it's a question of JUST HOW CURSED IS IT?!?

It's short life in the Blodgett family has been less than ideal.

I too am glad Denny is ok... I hope he got to take a little nap while riding the bus home.

Bye now!

Julie said...

I'm so sorry about Denny's accident. We sure hope everything will be okay. That car sure has had some rough times...

angie said...

That car is cursed. It has been a problem since day 1!