Thursday, September 06, 2007

Putting at Cascade

There is this really fun, free putting course at Cascade in Orem. Chad and I have been going there on occasion ever since we were married. We love it because the kids can run around and its fun for us too. The last week we've gone a lot with Devin and Kim and Brett. It is fun to watch the Blodgett brothers. They are all really good, very confident and very competitive.

The course is 18 holes. Each hole is par 3. So far Devin holds the record at 14 under. Today Chad and Devin tied at 12 under. Then they played 3 play off holes and Chad edged Devin on the last playoff hole with a birdie. So - between Chad and Devin they are 1-1. I have a feeling this will be an ongoing tournament this semester. Brett was very impressive as well and ended up being only a few strokes behind at 9 under. For not playing as much as the older two, I thought that was great. But mostly I was proud of myself for being 5 under, hardly ever playing and being 6 months pregnant. I have to admit, golf is really fun and as much as I complain about how its such a long, expensive sport, I can see why so many people love it.

Here are some pictures from today's round:Some of the bwuddahs.
Usually Clayton putts with us , but today he collected worms, flowers and sticks.

3 comments:

angie said...

fun fun! I love that it is free. And sometime Jules you have to explain in more detail than I've heard, the game of golf.

D-dawg said...

That looks like a blast. I know Logan would love it there, he was just in our backyard today putting around. How fun for the boys and I'm glad you played too. Sometime all us girls should go golf together! And then secretly get really good, and then go with the guys and beat them all. It could happen.

Kaley said...

those are some good looking boys!That looks really fun. I love going miniture golfing too. I like denae's idea about beating all the boys!