Friday, September 08, 2006

BYU-I


Hey family!
As im sure you all know, i'm at college...teasin! Okay ill tell you guys whats up. I moved in last friday adn the pranet's left last friday. Stephen spent the night in my dorm that night and then Liam and Max got there Sat. Max is across the hall. Liam is my roomate and Danny Adamson is next door to us. Stephen is in aprtments a few blocks away. We went to i-Night sat night and played games. i nailed liam in the head when we jousted. he got a huge bruise and nice looking cut. ifelt bad. we roller-skated around and i saw Christina. we hung out for a littel bit. Christina is Kim's little sis for those who forget stuff easily.
Uhh i went to church the next day and bore my testimony. Went to a fireside by myself cause liam and max didnt want to. but i met up with four girls i met before so it was aight. Monday i chilled. Tuesday i had classes. I have BOM, Fit for life and now bowling on tues and thurs. Then on MWF i have American heritage, english and Bio. Also MW i have basketball for an hour. So things are cool.
I've played basketball just about every night. I got a black eye a couple days ago playing basketball. i dont know if i have told anyone that. but my eye was swollen a litttle and underneath its purple. dont worry though cause i made the jumper. he hit me and i pulled up and swished it! ummmm classes arent too bad.
funny story. last night max and i were at the girls dorms hanging out with some we know. and then we met some mroe and talked to them for a couple hurs. but we realized it was 11;57 on my phone. we said bye and bolted cause curfew was 12. we were running around and jmuping, making our own theme song music and rolling down these steep hills which were hecka fun and pretending we were shooting people like jack bouyer. we were acting stupid and 2 people saw us but we got to the door as it was turning 12. there was a group of 20 guys there waiting and as we pulled in they welcomed us with this huge welcome back mosh pit party. it was cool. we didnt have to be exactly on time but it was fun to run.
now im at the library soin homework. hope this is good and have a great week. call em and talk sometime. love ya!

6 comments:

The Blodgett Buzz said...

I hope he succeeds in college...and that none of his teachers think that spelling is important!

D-dawg said...

Dust, that happened to me once! I got home right at curfew and everyone was hiding and jumped out.... it's cool living with friends and hanging all the time. I'm glad you're having fun!

Julie said...

Dust - College life sounds fun so far! Did Chad tell you that we're going to come visit you sometime? Would that be okay? We're thinking the 1st or second weekend of October. When are your bball games? well - good luck with classes!
Julie

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Dust, judging by the first paragraph, it's hard to believe you're in college....teasin brudders! (but not really)

Devster

angie said...

sounds like you're having lots of fun!

D-dawg said...

kays tell dad to blog about the resurrection of the jeep, I want to hear about it!