Sunday, September 17, 2006

Money Making Machine!

I have been trying to make money lately. I have random every once and a while babysitting jobs and housesitting jobs, watching animals and watering plants. You know the jobs I have randomly. But I wanted more... I wanted a job that was steady, I go to work, I get a paycheck each month. You know a real job. But I have school and then volleyball, church activities, ect. I'm just too busy. Plus I can't drive myself yet except the scooter but I can't take that anywhere but close places. So I was telling some girls on my volleyball team my dilema and they told me that they had a friend who made 5 dollars a day working at lunch in the cafeteria. I got really excited. I wouldn't have to drive anywhere, it would be at lunch so it would be during the day and not get in the way of my other activities. So the next day I went to the lunch ladies and got the job! I go everyday and hand out food to my fellow classmates. It's really embarrassing and no fun at all. I make minimum wage, which is 6.25 an hour and I work an half hour everyday so I make 3.13$ a day! Basically no money at all. But it will eventually add up. It'll be about 70$ a month if I work everyday. Which I do. Keep in mind that lunch is my favorite part of the day. I visit people and socialize. It's the best. I am missing that to raise money. Determined baby! Anyway thats all.
~Kays

4 comments:

Julie said...

Kays - A little money is better than no money - do they have any more job openings for Chad? always teasin ya Chad!!

D-dawg said...

Kays! I can't believe you would give up lunch to make more money! Wow.... you are really money hungry. just kidding. Congrats on getting your first real job!

D-dawg said...

I have to agree with Chad, Kays. I'm proud of you for getting a job but.... if you need $3.13 that bad I could just give it to you.

angie said...

Good job Kays! Do you have to wear a hair net??