Monday, September 04, 2006

Camera Phones

We just returned from the Leininger Family reunion. It was a lot of fun and I have the pictures to prove it. However, this post is about camera phones - and if they are really useful?

Here is a visual story of our trip, all pictures were taken on my camera phone...

On the way to Santa Barbara the boys wanted to see if they would fit in the carry on.













Luke and I were working on the "Lost" puzzle while the ladies were shopping.

This puzzle was stinkin' hard (1000 pieces) and had no picture to follow. Needless to say we weren't even able to finish the border! Pathetic!








We stayed in a nice house for a whole week. So I decided to take a picture of the bathroom floor (since I saw this view a lot). The patter in the picture was reated throughout the whole room...Amazing!









On the way back to the airport we saw a monster truck on the freeway. Yeah, I know, I should have been driving - but I wanted to pull out my phone and snap a pic of this truck. Its hard to see but the tires were almost as high as the car next to it!







I'm not sure why this image is smaller than the others, but it is from the Santa Barbara Zoo and has a train, mission, and lake in the picture.

It was a nice view, which isn't represented well by this picture. I should have pulled out a real camera for this one.


So that was pretty much our trip - It was a lot of fun and so are camera phones. Lets do a contest this week to see who can capture the coolest/craziest/ picture this week.

No comments: