Sunday, September 24, 2006

Proud Mom Alert

Today was the primary program in our ward. It was sooo cute. When it was first starting I had a laugh/panic attack because Logan was sitting right up there on the stand picking his nose like crazy!! I mean he was really digging!! I was mortified but also laughing really hard because it's typical Logan to not even be aware of his surroundings to know he's sitting in front of a hundred people picking his nose. After he did his part so well the lady behind us said, "well, he might be a nose picker but he sure can memorize his part!" or something like that. Then for then next 20 minutes he was being assaulted by the annoying little boy right by him. I mean this kid was in his face! I was fuming!!!! The kid is sooooo horrible and finally when Logan was near tears trying to fend this guy off, Dave went up onto the stand and grabbed the kid and moved him over to the other side of the bench. That was a relief and Logan was fine the rest of the hour.

This is where I start bragging. Lexi and Logan both said their parts perfectly! Logan's was, "I lived with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ before I came to earth." Lexi's was D&C 1..... "what I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken.... etc etc. It was a long scripture to memorize and she did sooo good! She also was asked to sing a solo. We practiced a lot but I had never heard her practice in the microphone or with the lady accompaning her and when she started singing I had to hold back the tears! It was really sweet and she did a great job. She wasn't even nervous! She sang, "Did Jesus really live again?" and hearing her sweet little voice singing the words made me happy and proud and tearful. So that was fun. Now that's the end of my "BLAG" and Julie would say. (o:

4 comments:

The Blodgett Buzz said...

Hello Denae...thanks for inviting us!

D-dawg said...

I was going to mention it to you guys but you had just come up for Lexi's soccer game!!!!!!!!! I"m sorry though, I wish I had!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Good job Logan and Lexi! I'm so proud of them for memorizing and Lexi for singing! That is so brave...I've got to hear her sing sometime! Give them all hugs from me!

The Dustblog said...

ya thnks fo inviting me...teasin! tell them dustin said good job and that i was watching in the back